- Purchase some black contractor bag from Home Depot
- Bag up everything around the room from nightstands, closets, dressers, and bookcases. Note: Lenin, Clothing, Beding, and Curtains must be removed.
- Wash all clothing and bedding in hot water. Dry everything at high temperature for 45 minutes. The longer the better!
- Remove all pictures off the walls to be steamed.
- Clean up rooms completely under the bed, closets, ect.
- Make the room as open as possible.
We steam couches but don’t Guarantee It! Due to the fact that its to many cracks, and crevices that the steam can’t reach or get into.
Please follow all these instructions to ensure our success of getting your peace of mind, and residences back.
Fill Out The Form Below and receive a coupon good for a FREE Consultation with a Bed Bug Specialist…
We promise to NOT share your info with anyone.