Eliminating bed bugs will be one of the hardest things you’ll ever have to do. The task seems impossible because these pests are extremely resilient and stealthy. Smaller, confined infestations are usually easier to handle. Most of the time, such infestations can be handled with traditional treatments, including pesticides and chemicals. A recent study conducted at the Purdue University showed that multiple pesticide treatments were required.
As a result, we have adopted strict protocols that include three visits to your home. Keep in mind that there must be a considerable wait between each visit. An exterminator cannot expect satisfactory results when using these products haphazardly. Incorrect use of pesticides will lead to unsatisfactory results and potential health hazards. Below, you’ll learn more about the conventional treatment plan we follow.
- Call and set up an appointment. We’ll send out a technician to evaluate the property.
- During the first visit, our tech will check for possible entry points into the home and breeding sites. We’ll also look for the best way to tackle the problem.
- The second visit will include the first application of pesticides.
- The third visit, usually a month later, will be another application of the pesticides. We’ll also check the progress from the prior visit.
- After successful treatment of the infestation, we’ll give you tips for maintaining a pest-free home for the foreseeable future.
Rest assured that we only utilize the most effective and safest pesticides. This is why we are one of the top Los Angeles pest control service providers.
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.