The Mosquito Problem In Los Angeles
Mosquitoes have been a problem since the beginning of time. They’ve been around for as long as anyone can remember and they’ve likely been creating issues ever since. Regardless, it is impossible to deny the fact that these pests are a nuisance. Unfortunately, they’ll continue creating problems for Los Angeles residents. The problem is that mosquitoes consume blood and they prefer human blood.
When sucking blood, there is a risk that these pests are going to spread illnesses. They are known for spreading all kinds of lethal diseases, including Encephalitis, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Dengue, and the infamous West Nile Virus. It must be known that you can never eliminate the threat of mosquito exposure. Thankfully, there are ways to protect yourself from mosquitoes.
The Solution We Offer
Simply put, mosquitoes are a major problem. It is undeniable. Thankfully, we’ve decided to take a stand against these pests. Over the years, we have developed a whole arsenal of tools for dealing with these dangerous pests. From eco-friendly solutions to traditional chemicals and pesticides, our Los Angeles technicians can do it all.
We’ve been dealing with these pests since the beginning so we’ve designed full-scale integrated pest management programs for dealing with them. Whether they’ve invaded your residential, commercial, or industrial property, we can help you eliminate these pests with precision accuracy. Here’s a slight overview of one of our mosquito management solutions.
- You give us a call and set up an appointment.
- We dispatch a trained technician to evaluate the property.
- During the assessment, we’ll check for possible entry points as well as breeding sites.
- We’ll also check for the best means of attack.
- After the assessment, we’ll present you with your treatment options and let you choose a method and time.
- From there, we’ll come back out and administer the treatment on the scheduled date and time.
- There will be a 30-day follow-up treatment after the initial treatment to ensure that we have eliminated the problem with efficiency.
In addition to this, you should keep in mind that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with our services, call our office and we’ll do whatever is needed to rectify the situation.