Cryonite treatments are growing in popularity because they are reliable, effective, and safe. In addition to this, it is a non-toxic solution that can wipe out certain pests at all life stages. When you find bedbugs or cockroaches in your home, our Cryonite treatments will prove to be a good solution for the problem.
Cryonite is commonly used around the world. Pest experts in the United States, Europe, and Australia take advantage of Cryonite to wipe out crawling insect infestations. Below, readers will learn more about our comprehensive Cryonite treatments.
How Does Cryonite Kill Bed Bugs?
Cryonite is effective because it freezes the bedbug and freezes their organs. Their organs shut down for a lengthy period and kill the bugs in question. The bugs are exposed to incredibly low temperatures swiftly so they cannot escape. Thanks to this combination, Cryonite is one of the most efficient tools we have against bedbugs.
Cryonite immediately transitions into a gas without a liquid phase. Ultimately, this is one of its greatest benefits. It ensures that the Cryonite treatment can be used around delicate items, including electric outlets and food products.
The Cryonite machine features an ergonomic design and a telescoping wand. Plus, the nozzle features an angle that makes it easy for the technician to administer the mixture under furniture, in electrical outlets, and other hard-to-reach locations.
Why The Cryonite Treatment?
Many are skeptical of Cryonite and other eco-friendly treatments. Don’t be. Cryonite is an innovative treatment that can rival the effectiveness of conventional pest control methods. It works exceptionally well for many crawling insects and provides the following benefits.
- It is effective against all crawling pests at all stages of life
- It is a pesticide-free approach to pest management
- It minimizes downtime if there is any at all
- It can be applied in areas where production can’t stop
- There is no residue left behind meaning occupants can move back into their rooms soon after the treatment has been administered
- The Cryonite treatment may be cheaper for you in the long run
- It is safe and easy to administer
- It is extremely safe for the environment